i dont understand the concept of boob censorship
its like u can show as much of the boob as you want??? but??? as soon as there is nipple its likE NO BAD BOOB GO AWAY BOOB THAT IS TOO SEXUAL PUT THE BOOB AWAY„, BBBOOB
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
hey look over there *unfollows you and runs away*
Take this sapling… put your heart into it.
*presses A button*
not sure if this website glorifies social anxiety and self loathing or everyone has reached rock bottom and dark humor is merely a bitter form of comfort
The only thing I hate about reading is I get so attached to the characters. And after I finish the book, that’s it. I will never learn anymore about them or their life or what they ate for breakfast. No matter how many times I reread the book, I will always only know the same amount. And it saddens me. Finishing a book means losing people close to you.
So fanfiction is book necromancy.